OSA invite applications for 1-3 months unpaid internship positions, May-July 2017.
• cataloguing, digitizing and promoting Russian-language materials of the Samizdat Archives (records of the Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty Research Institute).
• good English and Russian;
• interest in Soviet history.
• experience in working at an international English-language educational and research institution;
• introduction to archival work;
• work with one of the world’s largest collections of Soviet Samizdat materials;
• access to academic events at OSA and CEU.
The intern will be working at OSA (Arany János u. 32, 1051, Budapest, Hungary). Working hours are flexible. OSA is a part of the Central European University .
Send your questions and applications to Anna Mazanik email@example.com. Application deadline is April 25 . Early applications are encouraged.