In light of the decisions of the Austrian and Hungarian governments to suspend all university teaching activities immediately, Phase Two of the CEU Covid-19 Action Plan will be implemented on both campuses.
This plan will take effect on March 12 and remain in place until at least April 15.
- Under Phase 2, all teaching will be conducted on-line, effective Monday, March 16.
- Campus buildings in Vienna and Budapest will be open, but faculty, staff, and students are encouraged to work from home where possible.
- As of Thursday, March 12, there will be no more events including classes, conferences, workshops, visits and public screenings at either CEU campuses, including the Blinken OSA until further notice.
- The Galeria Centralis of Blinken OSA will be closed until further notice.
- The Research Room of Blinken OSA will be closed until further notice.
Thank you for your understanding, please follow us on Facebook for further information regarding the situation.