Vera & Donald Blinken Open Society Archives
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: How many applications can I submit at a time?
A: You can submit only one application at a time.
- Q: If my application has been rejected can I submit it again?
A: No, but you can submit a different one.
- Q: How many times can I apply?
A: You can apply any number of times until your application is selected.
- Q: Can I apply for the Visegrad Scholarship at OSA grant if I have already been a grantee in a different Visegrad grant category?
A: Yes, you can.
- Q: Is there a reserve list?
A: Yes, there is a reserve list. Those who were qualified for it will automatically be considered in the next two rounds of application.
- Q: Will I get notification about rejection?
A: Yes. You will get e-mail notification. However, the names of the successful candidates will be posted on the OSA web site.
- Q: Can I find out about the details of my evaluation?
A: Yes, you can. You can submit a request to the Grants Administrator, who will send you your evaluation scores and notes.
- Q: If I am not from a V4 country does it matter which part of the world I come from?
A: No, it does not.
- Q: If I study at or hold a degree from an English language university, do I still need to submit a copy of an official certificate of an English language exam?
A: No, in this case you do not need to submit a certificate.
- Q: Can I submit a new application if I was awarded a Visegrad Scholarship at OSA grant earlier?
A: No, unfortunately not. According to the Agreement between the International Visegrad Fund and the OSA Archivum a previous Visegrad Scholarhip grantee cannot submit a new proposal.
- Q: What level degree should applicants hold in order to be eligible?
A: A Master’s degree.